Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
Only candidates qualified in the said CWE and possessing valid Score Card issued by IBPS Mumbai are required to apply online through official web site of Allahabad Bank www.allahabadbank.in where detailed advertisement and fee payment challan is available.
Read More About:
- Allahabad Bank PO Interview Shortlist 2012
- Allahabad Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2012
- Allahabad Bank PO Result Out 2012
Direct Entry to Group Discussion and Interview or Only Interview: A limited number of eligible candidates who have ranked high on the basis of aggregate marks scored in CWE on securing qualifying marks in each objective test will be called for Group Discussion and Interview or Interview Only to be decided by the Allahabad Bank.
The candidates are requested first to check eligibility criteria and if they fulfill it, take a printout of fee payment challan available on bank web site www.allahabadbank.in fill in completely , pay the fee and/or intimation the charges in any branch of Allahabad Bank in the designated Account no. 50104512410 and obtain receipt with journal no. mentioned on it, apply online through recruitment link provided on official web site.
- Register online applications from May 26 to June 10, 2012
- Fee payment for Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 – 26.05.2012 – 9.06.2012
Position & Vacancy Details :
- Age Limit for General Category is between 18 – 28 yrs and for OBC Category is must be Max. Age+3 and for SC/ST Category for its Max. +5.
- Eligibility Criteria for IT officer:
- Candidate must have qualified with a Degree (UG or PG) in CS/ Comp.applications/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communications/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR Any graduate with DOEACC ‘B’ level certificate.
- Eligibility Criteria for Official language:
- Candidate must have qualified with a PG degree in Hindi or Sankirt
- Eligibility Criteria for Civil Engineer:
- Candidate must have qualified with a Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university
- Eligibility Criteria for Law Officer:
- Candidate must have qualified with a Degree in law (LLB)
- Candidate should have secured sectional marks of 24+ (gen) & 21+ (others) in IBPS CWE
- In addition, the minimum TWS score for each post is specified as,
Selection Procedure for Allahabad Bank specialist officer recruitment is as follows:
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only a limited number of candidates sorted as per their scores shall be shortlisted for next stage.
- The bank may conduct group discussion & Interview or either of the two.The interview would be conducted for 30 marks, while you must score 12 marks (gen) or 10 (others) for consideration into final list.
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012
- IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2012
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2012