Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012
Payment of Application Fees : 21.04.2012 to 05.05.2012
Opening date for Online Registration : 21.04.2012
Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) : 05.05.2012
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012:
- Age Limit for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment : Minimum : 18 years ,Maximum : 28 years (Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt. guidelines)
- Educational Qualification for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment : Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University
- Essential Requirements for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment :
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (as stipulated above)
- Candidates should have appeared for CommonWritten Examination for Clerks held in Nov/Dec2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancieshe/she wishes to apply
- Candidate should have proficiency in the officiallanguage of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they haveappeared for the Common Written Examination and qualified.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MSOffice Basic Applications).
- Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory
Application Fees for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment : SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-SM Rs. 50/- , General/OBC Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment : Selection for Clerical Cadre posts will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Interview.
- Category wise and State wise cut off marks with no. of seats available for Andhra Bank Clerical Post 2012
- Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification 2012
- Challan Form for Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012
- List of Clerk Candidates Selected for Appointment from the wait list for the Recruitment of Clerical Cadre Post by Andhra Bank 2012