Andhra Bank Clerk Interview List
Andhra Bank invited a recruitment of a total of 600 clerical vacancies in midst of April-May and only graduates were asked to fill out the application form however the 10+2 candidates were later allowed by the bank organization.
Online Applications were also invited from IBPS clerk examination qualified candidates and also considering the minimum sectional Cut Offs i.e 24 marks for General and 21 marks for Others, the bank has also fixed state-wise TWS scores.
Read More About :
Important Dates :
- Interview commencement : August 06 , 2012
- Interview closing : August 14, 2012
- Interview Time Period : 9 a.m. & 2 p.m. (two-sessions).
Important Details :
- The bank has distributed the vacancies according to state-wise so the list consists of shortlisted candidates according to their states.
- Being Headquartered at Andhra Pradesh, the bank has shortlisted over 2600 candidates for the 177 vacancies in the domain state.
Selection Process :
- The bank has shortlisted a high no. of candidates for the vacancies, so there will be cut-throat competition in the Personal Interviews.
- As the candidate securing a high Score in Personal Interview as well as in the IBPS CWE will be finally shortlisted for the post.
- The Personal Interview will be carrying a total of 35 marks from which General & OBC candidates are to score 40% while For SC/ST/PWD 35%.
- Candidate must have proficiency in the regional language and they may be ask some questions relating to the Language they’re applying for the state.
- Candidates can obtain their call letters/ appointment letters from below :