www.apsc.nic.in – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced new opportunities for candidates aspiring for Government jobs in Eastern Indian Region. APSC under the Government of India has initiated a recruitment for the positions of Research Assistant & Junior Engineer through APSC exam which will be conducted by the organization itself.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. 4 (Four) Posts of Reserch Asst. under Finance Department.
Reservation : OBC/MOBC – 1 vacancy ; OC – 3 Vacancy
30% reservation for women candidates as admissible as per rules irrespective of all categories.
Scale of Pay :Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35000/- (P.B-3) with Grade pay of Rs. 4300/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age :21 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2012. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST and
PWD (Persons With Disabilities) candidates.
Educational Qualification :Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of
the subjects of a University recognized by the State Government.
Essential Qualification : Computer knowledge having Diploma in MS Office.
2. (ONE) Post of Junior Engineer (Architecture) under Public Health Engineering Department (Open Category)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- (P.B-2) with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- PM plus other allowances as admissible
under the Rules.
Age : 18 years to 38 years as on 01-01-2012. The upper age limit is relaxable to the Reserved Category candidates as
Educational Qualification : 3 (Three) years Diploma in Architecture from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
Mode of Selection :
- The selection procedure will purely based on the written exam which will be conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) .
- Later, after results declaration candidates qualifying for the same will be called for the Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply for the positions is July 31, 2012.
Read More About :
APSC Recruitment | APSC Junior Engineer & Research Assistant |APSC Recruitment 2012