AYJNIHH Admission Notification 2012
|SlNo||Name of the course||Duration||Eligibility||Admission procedure|
|01||Bachelor of Education Special Education (Hearing Impairment)B.Ed. Sp. Ed. (HI)||1-yr||B.Sc./BA/B.Com from Osmania University or its equivalent, with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for general category and 40% for SC/ST.||Selection on merit basis (marks obtained in degree)|
|02||Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology(B.Sc. ASLP)||4-yrs||Intermediate/ 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & any one subject of Biology/ Mathematics/Computer science, Statistics/Electronics/ Psychology from a recognized Board in India or abroad.||Selection is purely on merit basis (marks obtained in 10+2 optional subjects)|
|03||Masters in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology(M.Sc. ASLP)||2-yrs||1) Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.Sc. ASLP) or Equivalent degree recognized by the respective university & RCI (including Internship)2) Internship is mandatory for candidates who passed B.Sc./ its equivalent after 2001.
3) 50% marks for general category/ OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
|Selection is based on entrance examination conducted by Osmania University.The likely date of entrance examination is 03-07-2011.
Subject to approval of RCI.
|04||Diploma in Special Education (HI)||2-yr||Intermediate/ 10+2 passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board of education.||Selection is based on all India aptitude test conducted by Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi. For further details log onto: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in|
|05||Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech||1-yr||Intermediate/ 10+2 passed with Science stream (BPC or MPC) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board of education.||Selection is purely on merit basis.|
- B Ed (HI) & M Ed (HI) – June 2, 2012
- B ASLP – June 16, 2012
- M ASLP – June 23, 2012
Application Procedure for Admission in Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH):
1) The prescribed application forms and prospectus can be obtained at above address in person or by post on payment of Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST or PH by way of Demand Draft in favour of “The Assistant Director, AYJNIHH, Secunderabad” payable at “Secunderabad”, from the date of this notification.
2) The last date for Sale and submission of applications is May 21, 2012 for Sl. No. 1, 2, 3, 5 courses, application received after the last date will not be entertained. For Sl. No. 4 courses log onto www.rehabcouncil.nic.in
3) Candidates awaiting for results can also apply.
4) Reservation for M.Sc.(ASLP), B.Sc.(ASLP), B.Ed.Sp.Ed.(HI): (a) 50% seats are reserved for candidates from Andhra Pradesh (A.P.) (b) 50% seats are reserved for candidates from other States including A.P. (c) Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules (Seats reserved for SC/ST be first filled with candidates from AP and in the event of not getting sufficient students from AP, vacant seats will be filled with other States (vide OU letter No. 114/D/2003/ASLP/III/ACAD), Seats are reserved for OBC candidates based on the guidelines issued by the Central Government.
5) *Lateral entry to second year B.Sc.(ASLP): Number of seats available is 3 (three only). (a) Successfully passed DHLS revised course from any RCI recognized Training Institute. b) Two years of work experience in the field after the completion of DHLS revised course. (c) Candidates passed pre-revised DHLS course recognized by RCI with 2 years work experience and complete 3 months short course approved by RCI from RCI recognized institutes, and (d) Selection is based on entrance test.
Incoming search terms:
- ali yavar jung national institute for B Ed Entrance Examination on 26th May