Bank of Baroda Clerk Interview Cutoff Released
Bank of Baroda Clerk Interview Cutoff Released : Bank of Baroda invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens to fill 2000 clerk vacancies, who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 (details of state-wise, category-wise vacancies and cut-off marks as given below) subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
Bank of Baroda finally announced the interview cutoff for Clerk post. Bank of Baroda intially announced the BOB Interview TWS Score after that BOB finally shortlist the candidates for final round of Interview.
Read More About:
- BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012
- BOB PO Recruitment with PG Diploma 2012
- BOB Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Changed 2012
- BOB PO Final Result Out 2012
The candidate should possess the following qualifications as on 01.08.2011.
- Pass with 50% marks in the aggregate, either in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+4 pattern or its equivalent of recognized Educational Board, acceptable to the Bank.
- Candidate must have a degree from UGC recognized University (Graduation level)
Interview Marks :
Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview are 50% for General Category and 45% for reserved category.
As per their notification, BOB should have shortlisted candidates for Interviews in the ratio of 1:4 (gen) & 1:5 (others). The final cutoffs can be seen in the image
Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Common Written Examination (C.W.E) conducted by IBPS (i.e subject wise Objective Test), have the minimum IBPS TWS score specified above and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal interview in the ratio of 1:3. The candidates should have valid score card issued by IBPS. Mere pass in the Common Written Examination shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
Bank of Baroda Clerk Interview | BOB Interview Cutoff | BOB Clerk Interview | BOB Interview Short List
- Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2012
- United Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Bank of India Cutoff for Clerical Post 2012
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012
- Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012