www.bankofindia.com – Another opportunity for the young and aspiring graduate Candidates who are waiting to get into a Government Organization. The wait is now over and now Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment has been announced by the Bank which is a part of the 19 banks apart of IBPS.
Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment has invited 162 candidates under this positions. Bank of India exam resulted 16000 successful Specialist Officers.
Post Apply For :
- Marketing Officer – 14 posts (ST-20 / OBC -1)
- Law Officer (Scale II) – 12 posts
- IT Officer – 11 posts (Scale II) – 5 posts
- Technical Officer – 15 posts
- HR Officer – 35 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 25 posts
- Agriculture Field Officers – 38 posts
Important Dates :
- Registration will be opened from July 4 to July 15 , 2012.
- Interviews are expected in the month of August / September.
Eligibility Criteria :
- A valid IBPS score card for the Specialist Officers.
- For Scale-I posts:
- Age limit is (minimum) 21 years and 30 years (maximum) as on December 1, 2011.
- Educational Qualifications are same as were in the Specialist Officers exam.
- A computer Course Certificate (in any discipline).
- Gen (24) and Others (21) must be scored in the exam.
- TWS score for these vacancies are :
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Interview will carry a total weightage of 100 marks 50% (45% SC/ST/OBC)
The Application Procedure fee is Rs. 100/- (Gen) and Rs. 20/- (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) which has to be paid before July 14, 2012.
Read More About :
Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment| BOI Specialist Officers 2012| BOI recruitment
Related Posts :
- IDBI Executive Recruitment
- OBC PO and Agriculture Officers Recruitment
- United Bank of India PO Recruitment Waiting List
- UCO Bank Clerk Recruitment Interview List