upresults.nic.in – BHU Result 2012 | BHU PMT MAIN Result 2012 | BHU PMT Result | Banaras Hindu University (BHU) PMT MAIN 2012 Results | BHU Result | Banaras Hindu University Result | BHU PMT Result | BHU PMT 2012 Result | BHU Varanasi PMT Mains Result 2012
Read More About:
- BHU Varanasi Results 2012
- BHU Varanasi Ph.D Admission Notification 2012
- BHU DM MCh Admission Notification 2012
- BHU Diploma Certificate Admission Notification 2012
- BHU M.Tech M.Pharma Admission Notification 2012
The candidates, who appeared for the written test of BHU PMT 2012 for the admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm., which is scheduled on 16th May 2012 (PMT Screening) and 17th June 2012 (PMT Mains), can check their BHU Varanasi PMT Final Results on the official website of Banaras Hindu University after declaration and all qualified candidates please have a look on these important points:
- Selected candidates shall be issued Provisional admission letter by SPEED POST.
- Wait-listed candidates will be issued separate letter subject to the availability of seats.
- Selected candidates shall have to appear before Admission Committee on Friday 6 th July, 2012 at 9.00 AM in the Director Office, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi with all originals certificates/ mark sheets ( High School onwards), character certificate and category certificate, if applicable.
- Please bring both Provisional Admit Cards of BHU PMT-2012 (Screening + Main) at the time of admission.
- The 1st year MBBS classes will start from 9th July, 2012.
- In case of any discrepancy found later, admission may be cancelled at any time.
- Neither NIC nor Banaras Hindu University is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published on NET. The results published on the NET are for immediate information to the examinees .
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for General, 45% for General PC candidates and 40% for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST and their respective PC category candidates.