Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
canarabank.com – Canara Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Canara Bank of India PC Post 2012 | Canara Bank of India Clerk Interview Cutoff | Canara Bank of India Clerk Interview | Canara Bank of India Interview Shortlist for Clerk | Canara Bank of India Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2012
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3600 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, only from candidates who are qualified and holding a valid Common Written Examination-CLERK-2011-12 score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Clerks.
Eligible candidates, who are holding a valid IBPS CWE-CLERK-2011-12 Score Card with the scores stipulated in this advertisement, are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted.
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges||From 18.06.2012 to 01.07.2012 [both days inclusive]|
|Opening Date for on-line registration in Website||18.06.2012|
|Closing Date for on-line registration in Website||01.07.2012|
Read More About:
- Canara Bank PO Final Result Out 2012
- Canara Bank Interview Cutoff for PO 2012
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2012
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – by 5 years;
- Other Backward Classes / OBC-Minority candidates – by 3 years;
- Persons with Disabilities – by 10 years;
- All persons who are ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 – by 5 years;
- Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots – by 5 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands; who have not remarried – by 9 years
- Ex-servicemen – by 3 years plus period of service in Armed Forces, subject to a maximum age of 50 years
- Candidate must pass in degree or 60% marks in matric/ SSLC or 50% marks in HSC/ std.XII as of 1.08.2011
- Can apply for the state that houses your CWE test centre
- Candidate must be able to read/ write/ speak official language of the state applied.
- Candidate must have the proper working knowledge of Computers.
- Candidate must have clear the interview cutoff of IBPS Score.
IBPS State wise and Category wise cutoff Marks is given eligible candidate must clear the cutoff marks of this particular bank.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows;
- Candidate should posses a valid IBPS Score Card, with the scores mentioned in Table A & B of this advertisement & also should fulfill all the eligibility criteria stipulated for the post.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id (the same email id registered with IBPS CWE-CLERK 2011-12). This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any other Bank through NEFT and should have details of payment made.
- Please note that without valid payment details, on-line registration of application will be summarily rejected. For details of payment, check Point No. 6.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com à Careers à Recruitment Know More page and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 2/ 2012 – Probationary Clerks” read the instructions and apply for the post. Alternatively, candidates can click the link “Recruitment” scrolling in the “Announcement” column.
- The link for registration of application will be open on our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
- Log in with the Registration No. or Roll No. and Password pertaining to IBPS CWE-CLERK 2011-12 for applying on-line.
- After filling in all the required particulars correctly, candidates shall submit the application on-line. Ensure correctness before submission.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Canara Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Canara Bank of India PC Post 2012 | Canara Bank of India Clerk Interview Cutoff
- Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2012
- United Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Bank of India Cutoff for Clerical Post 2012
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012
- Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012