Accounting clerks usually work in accounting departments by carrying out several tasks such as verifying the accuracy of financial documents and gathering information to prepare statements. Although a high school diploma is the minimum requirement to get a position as an accounting clerk, a bachelor degree in accounting or business is highly required by most companies. Since these professionals are better prepared, they usually are hired by larger companies which have accounting departments
1171 Dual Highway East
Grand Road, MD 21741
Bookkeeping position that will allow me to gain valuable accounting experience
Proficient with all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and customer service, and reconcilliations.
Sound understanding of general accounting principles.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
• Proficient in all aspects of general office maintainence, including typing, and shorthand.
• Ability to create quarterly profit reports.
• Proficient with Excel & ten-key.
2010- Present Accounting Intern
J. Saunders & Associates, Mesa, CA
Performing the full accounting cycle using
QuickBooks accounting software. Reconciled invoice dollar amounts with accounts receivable.
Summer 2005 Shipments Coordinator Ocean Cloud Products, Phoenix, AZ.
Prepared sales invoices and coordinated outgoing shipments for a small food
B. A. in Accounting
MJP University Kernal Road
Available upon request.
Highway 73 Gorakhpur, DA 70740
Phone: (614) 235-4490
I am a committed and expert accountant who is seeking a job position in an accounting department where I can apply my skills and professional knowledge.Qualification Summary:
More than 15 years of professional experience as an accounting clerk with the expertise in accounts payable and receivable and other important skills that include:
- Remarkable analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong knowledge about management.
- Customer service.
- Great communication skills.
Avondale Industries, Inc., New Orleans, LA
From 2007 to Present
Worked as an accounting clerk.
- Gathered and kept all company’s financial information among other accounting records.
- Managed accounts payable.
- Prepared several accounting statements and reports often.
- Informed executive managers about the company’s financial status.
- Kept a good relationship with the company’s clients.
Algiers Bancorp, Inc., New Orleans, LA
From 2002 to 2007
Worked in the accountancy department and performed all assigned duties.
- Managed accounts receivable.
- Carried out duties in the accounting department and reported directly to executives and CEOs.
- Made several accounting and financial statements.
- Responsible for managing several clients’ accounts.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Master’s Degree in Accountancy from MJP University in 2010.