A product marketing manager supervises different stages of a product before and after it’s launched. These stages encompass the development of a product, the launching of a product, the sustaining of a product and the discontinuance of a product. Their job doesn’t end once a product has been marketable enough that it has generated a lot of money; product managers still have to make sure that they’re satisfied with the product even if it’s been discontinued. They should not only notify the public of its discontinuance, but also provide technical support in case they find a problem with their product. Product marketing managers are fully promoting their products in the market.
Make sure that you have gathered enough experience in regard to marketing management so you can write an impressive Product Marketing Manager Resume.
413 S. Sixth St.
Baltimore, MD 21031
(614) 555 8347
Product Marketing Manager.
Coordinated all aspects of product launch including product development, promotions, sales,
pricing, and packaging.
• Coached management and engineering teams in developing sales strategies
• Served as product representative to the press, at trade shows, and at major media events
• Managed product website, frequently updating product information.
• Designed promotional materials to increase sales
• Developed cross marketing promotions.
• Simultaneously managed multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Delta Systems, Baltimore, MD
Product Marketing Manager, 2004 – Present
Hershaw Industrials, Baltimore, MD
Product Manager, 1999 – 2004
JLG Industries, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Product Manager, 1997 – 1999
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
B.A., Business, 1996
904 Amber Street
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110.
To excel in the Marketing Field as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Strong background in logistics and finances.
- Time management skills; can handle tasks that have to be done as quickly as possible.
- Computer skills.
- Leadership skills.
– 2007 to Present -Product Marketing Manager PBF Company, NH.
Did a lot of market research and analysis; evaluated customers’ interaction; promoted programs that increased customer sales; promoted the creation of a department dedicated to technical support only; analyzed inventory and budget reports.
– 2002 to 2007- Assistant Product Manager PBF Company, NH.
Reported the result of various product sales; reviewed marketing policies; assisted in the promotion of product sales and operated some marketing campaigns.
– Plymouth State University
Bachelor degree in Marketing, 2002.
Master of Marketing Research, 2009