There are many activities that an administrative service manager has to do in a company; for this reason, the salary that they receive is kind of high, between US$ 55 000 and US$ 70 000 per year. When a career offers a good salary, the number of people who want to study it increases. However, if you want to be a good administrative service manager you need to take fast decisions, be organized and outgoing.
Administrative Service Managers are in charge of planning, organizing and managing the services of a company. They also monitor the operations of all the company’s departments and look for ways to improve their jobs and for solutions in the event of a problem.
When you are writing your Administrative service manager Resume, it’s a good idea to make an emphasis in all your qualities even when they are not related with the job position itself.
2100 West State St.
York, PA 17405
Position as an administrative services manager, or a comparable position, that will utilize my years of progressive, managerial experience.
1/2004 – Present Administrative Services Officer IV
Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
Organized and directed through subordinate managers and supervisors the work of staff engaged in central administrative functions in a large department/agency including fiscal claiming, facilities management, quality control, purchasing, information system, descentralized personnel and recordkeeping and clerical support. Supervised, trained and evaluated subordinate management and supervisory staff; coordinated and directed budget preparation for the agency. Represented the agency in all dealings with Federal, State and local agencies and other County officials on fiscal and administrative matters; develops agency position statements and official reports, and drafts all official agency correspondence.
8/1996 – 1/2004 Cost Accounting Manager
Varian Equipment, Hagerstown, MD
Provided analysis, justification and tracking of product outsourcing. Provided financial analysis of cost reduction initiatives and other operational programs as required. Provided financial analysis of capital authorization requests. Developed and supported the analysis of factory cycle time. Provided ad hoc reporting and analysis for manufacturing as required. Initiate and lead process improvement activities.
10/1994 – 8/1996 Manufacturing Accountant
JLG Industries, Baltimore, MD
Provided day-to-day financial support to the Converted Products manufacturing operations. Maintained the standard cost system monitor and made improvements to the work order system. Assisted in the development of improved cost reports. Assisted with the installation of and conversion to a new financial system, which is still being used by the company.
B.S., Accounting, 1998
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
8120 South Alameda Street, Vernon, California
Home: 323- 485-7546
To obtain an administrative service manager position in a recognize company, to increase as a professional due to the constant challenge that I will face be faced to when doing my job.
- Several years of experience in the field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable to develop administrative procedures.
- Fast decisions maker, even in difficult situations.
- Fast learner of the company’s business and management principles.
- New York University MBA in Operations Management, 2008.
- New York University B.A. in Business Administration, 2002.
1. Ryan Miller & Associates (4601 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 225 Los Angeles)
March 2010 – present.
2. Financial Agency (1835 W Olympic Boulevard, Suite 1275 Los Angeles)
June 2006 – March 2010.
3. Vernon & Soto Check Cashing (3843 S Soto St Vernon, California)
March 2003 – April 2006.
4. McQuay New York LLC (989 Avenue Of The Americas New York)
January 2001 – January 2003.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SQL Server.
- Knowledge at an intermediate level of Spanish (Spoken and written).
- Full written and oral domain of French.