A corporate executive officer is a high position inside a company or organization. Corporate executive officers are in charge of a wide variety of responsibilities: they are managers, communicators and decision makers. They often are going to be in charge of a team of managers and that’s why it is important to have speech skills. They must also have a strong empathy with their employees.
Corporate executive officiers usually have a master’s degree in business administration. Four to more years of experience in marketing and management are also required.
To complete a corporate executive officer resume it is necessary to mention all your management, leadership and speech skills
6218 Hillcrest Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92110
Home: (619) 555-2153
Office: (619) 555-5216
A position as senior corporate executive of globally focused, publicly-traded corporation.
- Significant experience with diverse communications mediums such as fiber optics, PSTN, CATV, 802.11b, microwave, cellular, CDMA, TMDA.
- Business Person of the Year, Industry Review Magazine, 2007.
2005 – Present TelCom International San Diego, CA
- Continued expansion and market penetration, bringing TelCome services to 13 new markets in less than five years.
- Boosted revenue by nearly %300.
- Led acquisition and integration of IT consulting and professional services firm.
2001 – 2005 Futura Motors Los Angeles, CA
Divisional Vice President
- Managed all supplier purchasing, customer service, catalog creation, and premium development.
- Headed a successful push to win a $10M contract with Kytani Auto, one of Japan’s leading automotive wholesalers.
1997 – 2001 Del-Tech Power Systems Oceanside, CA
- Responsible for all personnel matters, including hiring, training, and motivating a staff of forty employees, including ten junior and four senior executives.
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
M.B.A., Business Management, 1997
University of California at Los Angeles
B.A., Economics & International Relations, 1994
• Member, Western Business Leaders Council
• Board Member, Infotech Sollutions
Maria E. Mark
4792 Twin Oaks Drive
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
CEO Resume Objective Statement
I’m an experienced Corporate Executive Officer, with skills in strategic planning and other functions.
Work History & Experience
Taggart Transcontinental, 2005 – present
- Planned and enforced strong leadership skills to ensure efficient and effective utilization of corporate’s resources.
- Directed, assisted and supervised all the company’s programs.
- Devised several strategies.
- Monitored different marketing procedures and ensured that they are profitable for the company.
- Assured the firm’s positive image in the market.
- Coordinated with other board members.
CEO Skills, Core Competencies & Strengths
- Expert in strategic planning.
- Organizational change abilities.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
Education & Qualifications
Wayne State University, Detroit.
MBA and PhD on Economic Sciences 2004.