Information system refers to the interaction of technology, people, data, processes and devices to develop business operations. It is is used by people and companies to collect, filter, process, create and distribute reliable data.
Information System Project Manager organizes technology, people, data, processes and devices to develop business operations where costs and time are reduced but the quality is improved.
The incomes of a IS Project Manager with lots of experience and specializations can reach the one hundred thousand dollars per year. The more experience you include in your IS Project Manager Resume, the more you earn. The number of workplaces has increased due to the creation of new companies around the globe.
2713 Bell Bluff Avenue San Diego, CA
Home: 619 874-7545
Certified Project Manager with full knowledge and vast experience in information System, managing and business.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 10 years experience as an information system manager, focusing in manufacturing, contraction and service industries.
- Highly trained in information systems project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis, solving of problems and internal control. Also in programming, planning and monitoring of results.
- Expert in the creation of plans and strategies
- Solid communication skills.
– Operating Systems:
Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Seven
MS project, Visio, MS Office, crystal Reports, Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Master of Information Systems Management at DeVry University.
- Bachelor of computer science at North Carolina University
– Senior Project Manager at Eastridge Infotech (591 Camino de la Reina #900 San Diego)
June 2008 – Present
– Senior Project Manager at Orion International (9665 CHESAPEAKE DR. SUITE 450 San Diego)
October 2003 – May 2008
– Project Engineer at TriStaff (4350 Executive Drive #100 San Diego)
December 2000 – September 2003
- French- Intermediate level.
- Italian – Advance level.
- Portuguese – Advance level.