A MIS (Management Information Systems) is the person responsible for the company’s information system. He/she is the one who has to develop, use and administrate all the aspects related to the databases and networks of the organization. A MIS manager also tries to find solutions in the event of a problem.
He/she also plans all the activities that involve a computer and look for new applications and technologies, in order to make these activities easier and more efficient.
As most of the careers that involve computers, it is likely to have an impressive growth in this field. It is estimated that in the year 2018 there will be more than 342,500 job positions. That is because there will be more companies that will install more complicated computer technologies to process its information and as a result they will also need more people to do different actions with these technologies, as managing, installing, solving the problems, etc.
We strongly recommend having a good MIS manager resume, it will help you to find a job easier.
6021 University Ave.
San Diego, CA 92140
(609) 555 – 8236
Position as an information systems administrator which will utilize my both by technical capabilities and leadership skills.
Summary of Experience
Ten years experience in all levels of computer systems operations, support and maintenance with extensive experience in quality assurance, systems management and personnel.
ITC Consulting, San Diego, CA
MIS Manager, 2004 – Present
Provided desktop/laptop and remote access strategies, solutions and support. Recommended software and hardware configurations and acquisitions. Developed and implemented training plans for end-users. Managed a high availability, high capacity department file, print and webserver. Evaluated performance and capacity and improved bottlenecks. Evaluated and implemented anti-virus procedures and tools to minimize virus impact on group. Responsible for asset management of employee desktop/mobile/home systems, system engineering lab equipment, partner/customer development systems, and event systems.
Citco Systems, San Diego, CA
Operations Manager, 1999 – 2004
Managed multiple departments and supervised a staff of twelve in operations that included Disk Drive Repair, Printer Repair, Data Entry, Systems Support and Warehouse functions.
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
B.S., Computer Science, 1999
704 James street Latrobe, PA
Home: (724) 985-8545
Cell phone: (724) 9895-2343
To work as a MIS Project Manager in your company in order to effectively use my experience in human relation, project management, computer engineer, staff recruitment to mentioned only a few.
- Windows (95,98,2000, XP, Vista, Seven)
- Mac OS X
- SQL Server
- Visual Basic
- Spanish: Advance level
- French: Intermediate level
HISTORY OF EMPLOYMENT
1. S&T Professional Resources, MIS Manager from 2005 to present
- Analyzed the operation, hired employees, proposed investments and in order to develop more efficient applications.
- Be in charge of the implementation of a second office.
- Develop techniques to have quicker response to customers’ orders, and reduced indirect labor costs.
2. Microconetics MIS Manager from 2000 to 2005
- Analyzed the operation, hired employees, proposed investments and drove solutions.
- Planned and execute a variety of seminars and symposiums for the use of educating customers.
- Develop techniques to improve sales.
3. Robinson’s Computer Services IS Manager from 1993 to 2004
- Directed MIS activities in support of order processing business unit with high-volume activity.
- In charge of the development of the New Business Process design.
- Faster reaction to staff and resulted in reduced labor costs at head office.
- Master of computer engineer at University of Pittsburgh in (2006).
- Bachelor of Computer engineering at University of Pittsburgh in (2003).
- Bachelor of Computer engineering at University of Pittsburgh in (1993).