If you are looking for a job position as an Accounts Payable Clerk, then you should have a well-written resume that has to be accompanied by a cover letter. In order to get the recruiter’s attention, you need to emphasize the following skills in your resume:
- Knowledge of accounting and payroll procedures.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy, respectful and responsible.
14 Beston St.
Tampa, FL 33662
A position in accounts payable that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
- Five years progressively responsible experience in administration and accounting.
- Proficient in accounting programs, including ACCPAC, Deltek Advantage, Oracle, Peachtree
- Extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal communication.
Davis & Associates, LLP, Tampa, FL
Accounting Staff, 2006 – Present
Handled all activities in accounts payable and receivable. Ensured timely payments of vendor invoices. Processed and sent purchase orders and credit memos. Produced a variety of financial reports. Assisted on completion and maintenance of general ledgers. Responsible for negotiating past due accounts.
A&R Global Work Sollutions, West Palm Beach
Administrative Support, 2004 – 2006
Provided administrative support to upper management via drafting all official company correspondence, typing, filing and performing data entry. Responsible for employee timecards and payroll distribution. Reconciled daily invoice transactions and entered daily sales into main database. Responsible for contacting customers regarding account collections and past due accounts.
Adminstrative Assistant / Assistant Training Coordinator, 2002 – 2004
Supported managers in training department. Coordinated classes, worked with various vendors for materials production and distribution. Tracked budget, prepared expense and training reports, prepared and distributed correspondence, distributed incoming and outgoing mail and faxes. Maintained lending library. Assisted customers with purchase depending on wants and needs, trained customers and employees on product usage, handled customer complaints in a professional manner.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
B.A., Business Administration, 2002
Available upon request
2320 Liberty Avenue, Miami Beach, FL.
(305) 929-7390 â€ŽObjective:
An accounts payable clerk where I can utilize my accounting knowledge.Experience Summary:
- Expertise in accounts payable processes and accounting procedures.
- Responsible of numerous accounts.
- In-depth knowledge of general ledger accounts and QuickBooks.
Bernuth Agencies INC, Miami (2010 â€“ Present)
Accounts payable clerk
- Managed tax refunds for suppliers and vendors.
- Created and implemented a time-saving system that improves tax payment procedures.
- Named “the employee of the month” twice.
Bayfront Park Management Trust, Miami, Florida (2008 -2010)
- Assisted in audit annual audits verifying accounts and writing official reports.
- Received accounting information and scrutinized invoices.
- Managed audit procedures of clients of the company.
Brown Mackie College, Miami, FL (2002 – 2007)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good timekeeper.
Available upon request.