There are certain skills that you should highlight in your sales support administrator resume, these are the following:
- Problem-solving, communication and time-management skills.
- Good with people and excellent typing skills.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing or management.
- In-depth knowledge of company’s services and products.
- Exceptional sales techniques and the use of persuasion skills to effectively close contracts.
- Proficiency in a foreign language (English, Chinese, Spanish, etc.)
18 East Orleans St.
Reno, NV 89505
(920) 555 – 9032
A challenging Sales Support position in a fast paced environment that will allow for personal growth and career advancement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Accurate. efficient, and detail oriented.
- Proficient with IBM and Macintosh environments: Word, Excel, Lotus 1-2-3, and Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
- Drafted memos and reports.
- Responsible for all correspondence and maintaining phone systems.
- Handled all staff travel arrangements.
Lincoln Financial, Reno, NV
Sales Support Manager, 2005 – Present
Handled all internal and external sales department communication. Drafted quarterly business reports. Answered phone, fax, and email inquries. Provided sales teams with off-site support duing out-of-office meetings.
Sullivan Brothers Consulting, Reno, NV
Administrative Assistant, 2003 – 2005
Provided all aspects of administrative support including word processing, filing, and telephone support.
Reno Community College, Reno, NV
A.A., Marketing, 2003
3343 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA
(504) 899-2138 ?
Looking for a rewarding position as a sales support administrator in a large company or organization.
- Expert in MS office.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written.)
- Organized, hardworking and punctual.
- Good performance under stressful conditions.
- Good command of English and French languages.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (2005.)
Sales Support Administrator: (2010 to Present.)
Whitney Holding Corporation, New Orleans, LA.
- Collaborated with the Accounting and Marketing departments in the creation of new projects.
- Conducted research about market and presented financial reports.
- Provided an excellent customer service on reception desk.
- Scheduled and organized meetings.
Sales Support Manager: (2006-2009)
First American Title Insurance Co., New Orleans, LA
- Responsible for entering clients’ information into the company’s database and placing order for new supplies.
- Established an effective communication between the clients and the company.
- Updated invoices and other financial data.
- Created and supported a new customer database.
Available upon request.