CMAT 2012 Notification
CMAT 2012 Notification :
- AICTE has launched the National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE since 2012-13.
- AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT twice a year.
- The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting first Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2013-14.
- The students will be eligible to appear in both the exam and best of the two scores will be used for admission for 2013-14.
Important Dates :
|Registration window opens on||03.08.2012|
|Last Date for Online Registration||02.09.2012|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 15.09.2012|
|Computer based test dates||27.09.2012 to 01.10.2012|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of result||17.10.2012|
|Print out of Score Cards||From 17.10.2012 to 17.11.2012|
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT online.
Registration Process :
- Online from 3rd August 2012 to 2nd September 2012 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
Fee Details :
- Test Fee: CMAT (2013-14) (September-October) Rs 1200/- plus bank charges as applicable (General/OBC); Rs 600/- plus bank charges as applicable (SC/ST/PD)
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card (online through www.aicte-cmat.in)
- Mode of Payment : Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card Online through www.aicte-cmat.in. Cash Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Application Procedure :
- Online from 03rd August, 2012 to 02nd September, 2012 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference
- Allotment will be based on first come first served
- Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city
- Merit List of the candidates will be provided to related state government for the allotment of students through central counseling or otherwise according to the admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/university departments
Test Centers :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Ananthapur, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Prakasam, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Siliguri, Srinagar, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam, Warrangal.
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Helpline number : 022-40369695
Fax Number: 022-28576329
Phone support availability:
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
(A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
7TH Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
Related Posts :