Coal India Limited Management Trainee Answer Key
India is currently among the top three fastest growing economies of the world. As a natural corollary India’s energy needs too are greatly expanding with its increased industrialization and capacity addition in Power generation. This is where ‘Coal’ steps in. In India coal is the critical input for major infrastructure industries like Power, Steel and Cement.
- Coal is the most dominant energy source in India’s energy scenario.
- Coal meets around 52% of primary commercial energy needs in India against 29% the world over.
- Around 66% of India’s power generation is coal based.
- India is the 3rd largest coal producing country in the world after China and USA.
About the Exam :
The Coal India Limited conducted the written exam for Management Trainee recruitment on July 22, 2012. The exam was for 1532 MT vacancies in CIL for various disciplines like Mechanical, Mining, Electronics & Telecommunication, Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Civil,Systems etc.
The CIL will announce the Coal India Limited Management Trainee Answer Key for written exam and cutoff mark soon on the official website. The expected date to declare the answer key is 28 July, 2012,no such confirmations have been issued by the organization yet.
Examination Pattern :
- The MT written exam 2012 was consist of 3 hours duration which consisted of 2 papers.
- All the questions were in the form of MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- Paper 1 was for the General Awareness & Aptitude .
- Paper 2 contained the Technical knowledge on the discipline the candidate applied.
- The exam questions were both in English and Hindi. Each paper had 100 questions for 100 marks.