- Application Processing
- Testing of Abilities
- Medical Examination
- Preparation of Merit List
- Undertaking Enrolment
Notification of Examination:
The I.A.F. Airman Educational Instructors Trade Examination is advertised in the Employment News as well as in the other leading newspapers of India, twice during the course of a year.
I.A.F. Airman Educational Instructors Trade Examination Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for the I.A.F. Airman Educational Instructors Trade Examination should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should be male Indian national who is not married as on the date of notification of the examination. Nepalese citizens may also apply
- Candidates should be graduates in Arts or Science, with 50 % marks and a B.Ed. degree. Post graduate candidates having at least 2nd class marks may also apply
- Candidates who are graduates in Arts and Science and have also obtained a B.Ed. degree must be between 20 and 25 years of age
- Post- graduate candidates in Arts and Science must be between 20 and 28 years of age
- Candidate should have a minimum height of 152.5 centimeters.
- The measurement of the candidate’s chest when expanded should not be below 75 centimeters. The range of expansion of the chest should not less than 5 centimeters
- The weight of the candidate should be commensurate with his height and age
- Candidate should have a vision of 6 /12 in each eye without glasses. It may alternatively be 6/6 in the better eye and 6/36 in the relatively bad eye
- The candidate should have a normal hearing
- Candidates should not have any contagious disease or disease of the heart or any medical or surgical impairment
Applications for the post of I.A.F. Airman Educational Instructors Trade Examination should be sent to:
The President Central Airmen Selection Board
Post Box No. 3004,
New Delhi 110 003
I.A.F. Airman Educational Instructors Trade Examination Pattern:
Candidates who are selected on the basis of the applications will be called for an objective type written test in the following subjects:
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
Once the candidates qualify for these tests, they will be asked to qualify for another test in English where the candidates’ skills in essay and précis writing will be tested.
Those candidates, who are able to clear this test in English, will be called for an interview on the same date.
The address for sending the application is as follows:
Central Airman Selection Board,
Post Box No. 3004
New Delhi: 110003.