2. The approximate number of SCRA Job Vacancies, to be filled on the results of the SCRA examination 2012 is 42.
The Candidates applying for the SCRA examination 2012 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to SCRA 2012 examination.
Their SCRA admission at all the stages of the SCRA examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed SCRA Exam eligibility 2012 conditions.
Mere issue of admission SCRA certificate to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Union Public Service Commission.
SCRA Exam 2012 Exam Scheme of Examination
SCRA examination 2012 shall be conducted according to the following plan.
Part I : SCRA Written examination 2012 carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.
Part II : Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of Special Class Railway Apprentices written examination.
The subjects of the SCRA written exam 2012 under Part I, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject / paper shall be as follows :
|Subjects||Code No.||Time Allowed||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test)||01||2 Hours||200|
|Paper – II||Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)||02||2 Hours||200|
|Paper – III||Mathematics||03||2 Hours||200|
- Opening date for online registration: 22 October 2011
- Closing date for online registration: 21 November 2011 till 11.59 PM
- Date of written examination: 29 January 2012
- Declaration of Written Examination Result: March/ April 2012