When it comes to getting admission in a renowned Engineering college, you have to secure a good position in the Engineering Entrance Exams conducted all over India by different Engineering Institutes. If you are planning to sit for Engineering Entrance Exams 2012, you have plenty of options to choose from.
Among all the engineering exams, JEE -MAINS (AIEEE –All India Engineering Entrance Examination) and JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)-ADVANCED are the most competitive ones for the students seeking place in a reputed Engineering college.
Students who want to secure admission in local or regional engineering colleges can go for State Level Engineering Entrance Examinations (SLEEE).
There are also colleges and universities which offer diploma courses in special fields.
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Exam (IIT-JEE)
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)
- Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE)
- Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)