Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses
How to apply: Candidate can choose any one of the three modes to apply
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA and from AIMA, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matfeb12 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
or Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matfeb12 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement: All Forms received at AIMA will be scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_receipt.aspx .Further, your form will be scrutinized and if found in order; it will be provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx 7 days before the Paper Based test date.
- Specific Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll NO, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates applied for Computer Based Test and who have been permitted to appear for the Computer Based Test; have to down load the Admit Card 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from AIMA website. Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the Date and Time of his/her choice subject to availability. Those who have not opted the date and time slot for 4-5 days; will be automatically allotted date and time slot by the system. No request for change of date and time slot can be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
Incoming search terms:
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT