Eligibility for AIIMS Entrance Exam:
* 10+2 pass candidates with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics are eligible to apply.
* Candidates awaiting final year results can also apply for admission.
* Students applying should be of at least 17 years of age as on 31.12.12
* In case of SC/ST and physically handicapped students only 50% marks is required for appearing in the entrance examination.
Application Procedures for AIIMS Entrance Exam:
* For the general candidates Rs.1000 is charged for the application form and prospectus. In case of SC/ST candidates it is Rs.800.
* Application forms can also submitted online at www.aiimsexams.org . Candidtates can pay the application fee online through credit card or subitting the payment challan at the selected branches of State Bank of India throughout the nation.
* Candidates may even send a request letter along with a demand draft Rs.1050 in favor of Accounts Officer(Exams),AIIMS payable at New Delhi to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India
* Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608.
* The draft should be drawn in favor of “M.B.B.S Entrance Examination-2012″, payable at New Delhi.
* This should only be sent by registered or speed post
* Applicants should write on the envelope “Request for application form for M.B.B.S Entrance Examination 2012″.
* The candidate’s home address should be mentioned in capital letters along with the pin code properly.
|1. Online Registration for Application Forms||Second week of February 2012|
|2. Off-line sale of Prospectus-cum Application Forms||Second week of February 2012|
|3. Last Date for applying On-line Application Forms||Second week of March 2012|
|4. Last date for receipt of completed Offline Applications at Examination Section, AIIMS||Second week of March 2012|
|5.Entrance Examination will be held on||1st week of June 2012|