Established by an act of parliament, All India Institute for Medical Sciences is one of the most prestigious institutions in India. The institute aims at providing high standard of medical education and is an institution of national importance. All India Institute for Medical Science Exam is held for the admission of students to the MBBS course offered by the institution. AIIMS Entrance Exam 2012 for MBBS courses will be held on 1st week of June, 2012 (expected).
Eligibility for AIIMS Entrance Exam:
* 10+2 pass candidates with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Biology, English and Physics are eligible to apply.
* Candidates awaiting final year results can also apply for admission.
* Students applying should be of at least 17 years of age as on 31.12.12
* In case of SC/ST and physically handicapped students only 50% marks is required for appearing in the entrance examination.
Application Procedures for AIIMS Entrance Exam:
* For the general candidates Rs.1000 is charged for the application form and prospectus. In case of SC/ST candidates it is Rs.800.
* Application forms can also submitted online at www.aiimsexams.org . Candidtates can pay the application fee online through credit card or subitting the payment challan at the selected branches of State Bank of India throughout the nation.
* Candidates may even send a request letter along with a demand draft Rs.1050 in favor of Accounts Officer(Exams),AIIMS payable at New Delhi to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India
* Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608.
* The draft should be drawn in favor of “M.B.B.S Entrance Examination-2012”, payable at New Delhi.
* This should only be sent by registered or speed post
* Applicants should write on the envelope “Request for application form for M.B.B.S Entrance Examination 2012”.
* The candidate’s home address should be mentioned in capital letters along with the pin code properly.
|1. Online Registration for Application Forms||Second week of February 2012|
|2. Off-line sale of Prospectus-cum Application Forms||Second week of February 2012|
|3. Last Date for applying On-line Application Forms||Second week of March 2012|
|4. Last date for receipt of completed Offline Applications at Examination Section, AIIMS||Second week of March 2012|
|5.Entrance Examination will be held on||1st week of June 2012|