* The candidates willing to sit for the entrance test should be born on or before 1.1.95.
* The candidates are required to secure at least 50% marks in their HSC or equivalent examination with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in their list of subjects.
* The students appearing for HSC or equivalent in the present year are also allowed to sit for the entrance examination.
* The entrance test consists of two hundred multiple choice questions (Physics and Chemistry papers will have 50 questions each and Biology 100 questions).
* 1 mark is allotted for each correct answer
* There is no negative marking
* The entire examination is conducted in English
* The Asso CET-2012 syllabus is same as the syllabus of HSC board Maharashtra academic year 2012-13
Asso-CET Application Forms:
* The application form and required application brochure can be collected from the private dental and medical colleges of the state. The students can also obtain the forms from the other notified centers mentioned by AMUPMDC.
* The application forms are available on payment of a Demand Draft of Rs. 500.
* The students can also get the form from the office of AMUPMDC by post. An additional Demand Draft of hundred rupees needs to be paid for the postal charges.
* Asso-CET 2012 application forms can also be collected from the selected branches of Punjab National Bank on payment of Rs. 500.
* The examination fee of Rs. 1500 should also be paid in demand draft. The demand drafts should be drawn in favour of “AMUPMDC”, Mumbai.
Asso CET-2012 will be conducted at seventeen different centers in Maharashtra selected by the management. The examination centers in Maharashtra are Navi Mumbai, Nanded, Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Thane, Dhule, Solapur, Aurangabad, Latur, Sangli, Jalgaon, Akola, Nagpur, Kolhapur and Amravati. Another ten centers will be there outside the state of Maharashtra (Chandigarh, Indore, Delhi, Jaipur, Noida, Hyderabad, kolkata, Bhopal, Bangalore and Ahmedabad).
Important Dates (Tentative)
Availability of Application Forms: From the 1st week of December to the 2nd week of January, 2012
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: 2nd week of January, 2012
Date of Entrance Examination: 1st week of February, 2012
75 Mint Road, Fort,
Mumbai- 400 001
Telephone Number: 022-2264 1602/03
Fax: 022-2264 1362
Related Link: www.amupmdc.org/