www.idbi.com – Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) benchmarked 40 years ago and today it functions as full commercial service bank. Government of India being the major stake owner in the organization and the organization is headquartered in Mumbai with 970 branches all across India serving the country and helping in development by providing funds to commoners and also the big bulls of the business that participate into the GDP and the betterment of the country.The organization has announced that it will hiring 500 Assistant Managers ( IBPS PO Scorers Only) under its name which can be seen in the notice as IDBI Bank Assistant Managers Recruitment.
Read More About :
Posts Invited For :
- Assistant Managers ( 500) including seat matrices for the category below :
- General : 213 seats.
- SC : 75
- ST : 37
- OBC : 135
Pay Scale :
The bank will be providing the candidates Rs. 14000/- up to Rs. 40900/- with a probation period of 1 year (no service bond mentioned yet).
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Commencement : July 26, 2012 to August 9, 2012.
- Fee Payment : July 26, 2012 to August 9, 2012.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University in any discipline as on July 1, 2011.
- Maximum Age : 30 years while Minimum Age : 20 years ( Relaxation : +3 years for OBC and +5 years for SC/ST ).
- IBPS PO 2011 Examination valid Score Card with underlying marks :
- General/OBC : 156 marks ; SC/ST : 131 marks : PWD : 106 marks.
- Proficiency in Computers is a must.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 20/-
- The fee is to be paid in cash at the allocated IDBI/SBI bank.
- An extra Rs. 50 will be charged if paid at SBI Bank branch.
- Candidates are requested to obtain the challan counterfoil which contains the unique transaction code.
- Online Application Form
- After submission of the application form generated , candidates has to produce the form at the time of interviews.
- Shortlisted One’s will be intimidated through email and sms by the IDBI bank.