Indian Air Force Recruitment
Aircraft Systems Testing Establishment (ASTE) the Tactics & Air Combat Development Establishment, (TACDE), the ‘College of Air Combat’ and other specialist establiments continued to mature. Work on the ADGES was resumed in 1974-75 and plans for the qualitative upgrading of the entire Air Force were continually refined. The IAF handed over its Super Constellations to the Navy in 1975. The early seventies saw force levels being consolidated, and training in new weapons-systems and evolution of new tactics being honed.
By the mid ’70s, the IAF was in desperate need of urgent re-equipment decisions and various requirements, better known by their acronyms DPSA, TASA, METAC and HETAC, were pursued and decisions were forthcoming at last. The period, the IAF was to benefit from a crest in the eighties, the period 1978-88 witnessing a major modernisation programme which replaced most of the earlier generation and obsolete equipment with spanking new aircraft types and weapon systems.
Working in the Air Force is about being in the middle of supersonic jets, state-of-the-art technology and best people. You are where the action is. The IAF provides you with the most modern facilities, gives you an unparalleled way of life and creates an environment, where the best in you comes out.
How to Apply :
- IAF with its new Recruitment system saying AFCAT, invites students to be a part of the eternal air defense of the country.
- All the students interested can apply for the AFCAT Exam Online.
- Candidates can apply online by Click Here AFCAT 2012
- Male Application Forms
- Female Application Forms
Important Dates :
- Online applications can be submitted from June 9 to July 9, 2012.
- Examination Date is August 29,2012.
Eligibility Criteria :
- First Division i.e. 60% marks in graduation .
- Senior Secondary i.e. 12th passed with Math and Physics.
Indian Air Force Recruitment | AFCAT 2012| Indian Air Force Recruitment 2012