www.indianbank.in -Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Indian Bank Clerk Posts 2012 | Indian Bank IBPS cutoff for Clerk Post | Clerk Post in Indian Bank | Indian Bank Clerical IBPS Recruitment 2012 | Indian Bank Clerk Vacancies
Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 : Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
- Payment of Application fees : 29.06.2012 – 13.07.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 29.06.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) : 13.07.2012
Scale of Pay :
Rs. 7200 – 19300. DA, HRA etc.
Probation Period :
Six months, this is extendable at the Bank’s discretion.
IBPS Score Requirement :
Candidates should be holding a valid CWE-CLERK 2011-12 Score card issued by IBPS and should have obtained a minimum score or above in each test components and Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as mentioned below in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS for Clerical cadre post in Nov / Dec 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the original Score Card in support of the scores mentioned in the on-line application form, if called for Interview.
- For General Category: TWSS – Minimum 120
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM): TWSS – Minimum 105
Eligibility Criteria :
- All Educational Qualifications Shall be from those Boards/Universities/Institutes which are recognized by Govt./UGC as applicable.
- Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off for the category to which he/she belongs in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection processes such as Interview.
- In respect of IBPS examination for which the candidate holds the score card, he/she should have appeared from the centre in the State/UT for which vacancies he/she now wishes to apply.
- Candidates should be able to read, write and speak English.
- Candidates should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local / State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and for which State/UT vacancies they now apply.
- Candidates should be computer literate or acquire t he s ame within six months of joining the Bank.
- Age Limit : Not less than 18 and not more than 28. Relaxation will be done as per govt rules.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Ex-servicemen : Rs.20/-
- For all others (including OBCs) : Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure :
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and depending upon ranking in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1 : 5 for General category and 1:7 for Reserved category. The Bank reserves the right to vary the above ratio in any manner as it deems fit.
- Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview.
- The details of date and venue of the interview will be intimated through call letter and also will be made available in Bank’s website.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted / entertained.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Indian Bank Clerk Posts 2012 | Indian Bank IBPS cutoff for Clerk Post