www.nausena-bharti.nic.in – Indian Navy IT Recruitment : The Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology. The recruitment is in the Indian Navy for December 2012 Course at Indian Naval Academy. The vacancy is provided to male candidates those who are unmarried only.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age Criteria which is 19-1/2 years to 25 years.i.e. in between January 02, 1988 to July 01, 1993.
- Candidate must have completed his graduation in any of the following courses i.e. BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT), B.Sc. (IT), MSc (Computer), M Tech (Computer Science) or BCA/MCA.
- Students appearing in their Final year are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be physically fit and should not be have color blind or night blind.
- Minimum height required is 157 cms and correlated to the weight is also necessary.
- Eye Sight must be 6/60, 6/60.
Application Procedure :
- Candidates has to register himself at the Indian Navy official website i.e. www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidate has to keep all his mark-sheets in hand while registering as he’ll be asked to enter his marks obtained in his Xth, XIIth and the graduation in one of the disciplines mentioned above.
- Candidate is also requested to keep a photograph scanned below 10kb in size to upload while registering.
- After successful registration candidate will be asked to take printout of the application form. so it is advisable to take two print-outs of the onscreen application form for future references.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be shortlisted by their performance in the degree Course .
- Later will be called up for Services Selection Board (SSB) interview.
- The SSB will be held at Bangalore, Bhopal and Coimbatore .
- The selection will be based on the performance in the SSB.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : July 22, 2012.
- Last Date for Application Form submission : July 31, 2012.
- SSB Interviews : during Jul – Nov 2012.
Important Details :
- Application Form to be sent is to be packed within an envelope super-scripted with the following :
ONLINE APPLICATION NO.______APPLICATION FOR SSC X(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) BRANCH
– DEC 2012 COURSE Qualification ______ Percentage _____%.
- The envelope is to be sent at POST BOX NO. 04 , CHANAKYA PURI , NEW DELHI – 110 021.
- All the attested mark-sheets are to be sent in the envelope along with the application form and a self-attested photograph.
Indian Navy IT Recruitment| Indian Navy 2012| Indian Navy SSC IT 2012
Related Posts :
- Indian Navy Technical Officer Recruitment 2012
- Indian Air Force Recruitment
- NDA announced date for Entrance Exam (I) 2012
- Army Admission news – Applications deadlines