Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Post 2012 | Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Indian Overseas Clerical Posts | Clerical Recruitment in Indian Overseas Bank | Clerk Recruitment in IOB on the basis of IBPS Score
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 : Indian Overseas Bank invites application for the candidates for the candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre post conducted by IBPS in Nov/Dec 2011 and obtained a valid CWE-CLERK 2011-12 Score Card issued by IBPS and who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification below.
- Opening Date for Online Registration : 29.06.2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration : 14.07.2012
- Payment of application fees / intimation charged : 29.06.2012 to 14.07.2012
- Tentative Date of Interview : Aug/Sept 2012
IBPS Score Requirement :
Candidates should be holding a valid CWE-CLERK 2011-12 Score card issued by IBPS and should have obtained a minimum score or above in each test components and Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as mentioned below in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS for Clerical cadre post in Nov / Dec 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the original Score Card in support of the scores mentioned in the on-line application form, if called for Interview.
- For General Category: TWSS – Minimum 120
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM): TWSS – Minimum 105
- A Pass with 65% marks (60% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent examination recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration.
- A pass with 60% marks in Diploma in Banking (55% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration.
- A degree with a minimum of 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST/PC/EXSM) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Govt.
- Age Limit : Minimum Age – 18 Years ; Maximum Age -28 Years. Relaxation of age for reserved category as per Govt.
Probation Period :
On appointment, candidates will be on probation for a period of Six (6) months of active service from the date of joining as per the rules of the Bank. On successful completion of the Probation, and found if suitable, they will be confirmed in the services of the Bank.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 7,200 – Rs. 19,300 plus DA, HRA, etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
The Interview will carry 50 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the Interview will be 22.50 marks for General Category and 20.00 marks for SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM Candidates.
Final selection will be made State/Union territory – wise, on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre posts conducted by IBPS in Nov/Dec 2011 & Interview and will be strictly according to the merit ranking. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM will be given relaxation in marks as per extant Government Guidelines. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
- For SC/ST/ PC/EXSM : Rs. 20
- For all other (including OBC) : Rs. 100
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online from the link given below:
Interview Call Letter:
Interview call letter will be intimated by email at the address (as specified in the on-line application form while applying for CWE for Clerical cadre post conducted in Nov/Dec 2011 by IBPS) (OR) may download the call letter from the Bank’s website.
Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Post 2012 | Indian Overseas Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 | Indian Overseas Clerical Posts
Related Posts :
- Bank of Baroda Clerk Interview Cutoff Released 2012
- Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Union Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2012
- United Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
- Bank of India Cutoff for Clerical Post 2012
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012
- Andhra Bank Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerical Recruitment Cutoff 2012