Going abroad for further studies has always been regarded as an enriching and challenging experience. Along with a rewarding career and better future the students also get to experience new cultures, customs and ideas that mold their personalities as a whole.
To get admission in American universities/institutes and universities of other countries one has to clear international entrance exams. The amount of scholarship one gets also depends on the performance in the entrance exams. Therefore, it is very important to get a good score.
There are a plethora of international entrance exams such as SAT, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE et al. catering to different educational courses. Each exam has different test pattern, scoring pattern and requires different preparation strategy. Here is a comprehensive guide covering all the vital aspects of some of the most important international entrance exams.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) →
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) →
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) →
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) →
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) →
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) →
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT) →
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration Test (CEMAT)