www.diplomaadmission.in – The Directorate of Technical Education ensures a planned development of technical education in the state consistent with the policies of State and the Nation. We are committed to provide need based, quality technical and professional human resources to the industry, business and community.
Some of the technical skilled educational institutions are started before Independence(since 1943), by name “Occupational Institutes”. Then later, these are renamed as “Polytechnics”(multiple technical skills/many technical skills). All these Polytechnics were working under “Public Instruction Department” ,since before independence to till 1959.Since number of Polytechnics and Technical degree colleges are increased, the new department called “Technical Education Department” came into existence in 1959.
Departments/Organizations participating in the process of Technical Education :
- Government of India
- Government of Karnataka
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- Technical Education Department
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research(NITTTR)
- Board of Apprenticeship training
- Indian Society of Technical Education(ISTE)
- Confederation of Indian Industry / NASSCOM
Karnataka Diploma Result has been announced by the DTE and students availing admissions to the underlying institutes can apply from below :
- Seat Matrix as on July 18, 2012.
- Online Seat Selection Schedule from Merit 23001 to 52908.
- Karnataka Diploma Admissions Final Merit List.
Fee Structure :
|S No.||Polytechnic||Tuition Fee||Dev Fee||Misc Fee||Total|
|3||Private (Karnataka Students)||9450||500||800||10750|
Students need to pay the fees in cash only.
Documents Required :
- Acknowledgement card
- SSLC or equivalent examination marks card.
- Original Transfer Certificate / T.C endorsement (NOC) in case of students admitted to PUC or other courses or PUC failed candidates from the concerned institutions.
- Study certificate. (for a minimum five years period should be countersigned by the concerned Block Educational Officer).
- To bring Required Fees is must to get admission for Govt/Govt Aided Polytechnics otherwise you will lose your seat & next merit student will get same seat.
- Bring 4 recent Passport size photos
- Rural Certificate (Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of rural reservation should produce a verification certificate from the concerned Tahasildar along with a rural study certificate for having studied 10 full academic years from 1st standard to 10th standard in Karnataka state issued by the Head of the Educational Institution and such certificate should be got countersigned by the BEO or DDPI in the prescribed proforma as printed in.
- Applicant should bring original cast certificate, Income Certificate issued by the competent authority for claiming any reservations.
- Candidates should bring Kannada Medium study certificate from 1st standard to 10th standard which is duly countersigned by B.E.O.
- D.D.P.I. for claiming Kannada Medium reservation.
- Candidates must and should bring the revised prescribed fees in cash.
Karnataka Diploma Result| Karnataka Diploma Admissions 2012 | DTE Diploma Results 2012
Related Posts :
- UP ITI Hall Ticket
- Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Result 2012
- MSBTE Diploma Exam Results 2012
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2012