Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Result
Read More About :
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)is a common entrance test which is conducted to fill the management quota seats of the 97 self-financing university affiliated colleges and AICTE approved MBA and MCA Colleges
Karnataka Management Admission Test 2012: During the past nine years, KPPGCA has been orchestrating the process of admission to MBA and MCA courses to fill the management quota of seats in the member institutions by holding the “Karnataka Management Admission Test (KMAT)” at test centers across Karnataka.
- Candidates should have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Their is no limit of age set up by the KMAT Authority.
Application Procedure :
Applications may be obtained by paying Rs.50/- in any of the participating colleges.Completed Application Forms along with a DD of Rs. 500/- for candidates appearing for either MBA or MCA and Rs. 600/- for candidates appearing for both, MBA and MCA. DD should be in the name of “KMAT2012” and should be payable at Bangalore -560 027 on or before July 12,2012.
Important Details :
Important Dates :
- Examination Result Date : August 08 , 2012.
- Examination Date : July 22, 2012.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Result| KMAT Result 2012 | KMAT 2012
Related Posts :
- IIM Indore IPM Admission Notification 2012
- MHT CET 2012 Result
- BIT Noida Integrated MBE Admission 2012
- Symbiosis Bangalore MBA Executive and PGDM Admission 2012
- DU MBA Executive (Evening Programme) Admission 2012
- IIM Indore PGPM Admission Notification 2012
- IITB Executive Programme in Management Admission 2012