KAU MBA Agri Business Admission 2012
Kerala Agriculture University (KAU) invites application for Kerala Agriculture University Management Aptitude Test (KAU MAT) 2012 for admission in Master of Business Administration MBA course in Agri – Business for academic session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Agri Business Admission in Kerala Agriculture University (KAU) :
1. All professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/ Deemed Universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.5/10.0 (7.0 for SC/ST Candidates).
2. All graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards (5% concession to SC/ST Candidates).
Candidates awaiting final results of the qualifying degree can also apply for the course, but they should have secured their qualifying degree on or before the dateprescribed for the GD and Interview.
How to Apply for MBA Agri Business Admission in Kerala Agriculture University (KAU) :
Application form and prospectus for admission to the MBA programme can be downloaded from the KAU official website www.kau.edu and www.kaumba.com in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. The downloaded application should be printed on A4 size paper and used. The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Associate Dean, College of Co-operation, Banking and Management,Vellanikkara by paying Rs.10 per form. The filled
in application forms may be submitted to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala – 680 656 along with application processing fee of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only), (in the case of SC/ST candidates Rs.375/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Seventy Five only.
Selection Process for MBA Agri Business Admission in Kerala Agriculture University (KAU) : Admission based on Management Aptitude Test (KAUMAT) to be conducted by KAU followed by Group Discussion, Interview and previous Academic Performance. The departmental/sponsored candidates shall also apply to the University completing all formalities and shall have the same eligibility criteria with respect to academic qualification. They should have at least 3 years experience while applying. KAU MAT is applicable to sponsored candidates also.
Important Dates for MBA Agri Business Admission in Kerala Agriculture University (KAU) :
- Issue of KAU MBA Agri Business Admission notification : 27/04/2012
- Last date for receipt of filled in application : 27/6/2012 3 P.M.
- Issuance of memo for written examination : 27/6/2012
- Written examination : 07/07/2012 10 A.M.
- Publishing Rank list : 12/7/2012
- Group discussion and Personal interview for MBA) : 19th, 20th & 21st July 2012
- Publication of final select list : 25/7/2012
- Admission : 02/08/2012
- ICAR Candidates Admission : 02/08/2012
- Classes begin on : 20/08/2012