Ministry of Home Affairs Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment
Posts Invited – Assistant Central Intelligence Officer :
- General : 80
- SC : 225
- OBC : 334
- ST : 111
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age Limit – As on closing date of the registration the Maximum age must be 27 years.
- Educational Requirements : Candidates applying for the post must be a graduate from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Knowledge of Computers is an added advantage to the recruitment process.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates will be getting a pay – scale of Rs.9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- plus Central Government allowances as admissible.
Application / Examination Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- to apply for the recruitment.
- Fee for Women candidates and SC/ST candidates is exempted.
Mode of Payment :
The candidates should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India Challan (Cash deposit) or on-line account with State Bank of India only (Internet Banking) or through Debit-cum-ATM card of State Bank of India only.
Closing Date :
30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Therefore, on-line registration will become active from the date of publication of the advertisement till 2400 hours of the closing date (i.e., 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement).
How to Apply :
- Applications should be submitted only through ON-LINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
- Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- The detail instructions for ON-LINE registration and other terms and conditions to the post can be seen on the website www.mha.nic.in before applying for the post.