National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
NIPER revealed its NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Results and the following candidates are eligible to appear in the counseling (in order of their rank) to be held on July 17 ,18 and 19 ,2012 in the Convention Center of NIPER, Sector-67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062. The candidates are required to submit the following documents in Original at the time of counseling, failing which, the candidature shall be summarilyrejected and such candidates will not be permitted to take part in counseling :
Important Details :
- Documents are to be submitted in ORIGINAL (along with a set of Xerox of these documents)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Marksheet of all the semesters of the qualifying degree.
- Valid GPAT/GATE Score Card
- Admit Card of NIPER-JEE 2012.
- Certificate of reservation, if applicable
- Certificate of reservation and certificate of income (showing non-creamylayer status of the OBC candidates as provided in OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt. (Res) dated 9 March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard).
- Certificate of disability, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate [Format provided in Information Brochure at Annexure -1]
- Undertaking from the candidate (as per the provisions of anti-ragging verdict by Hon’ble Supreme Court) in the format provided in Information Brochure at Annexure-3.
- Undertaking to be given by the parents against ragging in format providedin Information Brochure at Annexure 4.
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Results| NIPER Results