www.obconline.co.in OBC PO and Agriculture Officers Recruitment| OBC PO and Agriculture Officers 2012| OBC Recruitment 2012
Groom your Career with OBC PO & Agriculture Officer Recruitment :
Oriental Bank benchmarked during the pre-independence era at Lahore. It is one of the most demanding public sector bank in India with humongous profit turnovers every year.
- Probationary Officers – (JMGS-I)- 325 positions
- Agriculture Officers – (JMGS-I)- 100 positions
Mode of Application:
Online Applications are only acceptable by the candidates fulfilling the criteria and they can do so by filling the form provided at OBC official website i.e. www.obcindia.co.in
- July 10, 2012 is the commencement of submission of the Online Application Form and Fee payment.
- July 28, 2012 is the final closing date Of submission of the Online Application Form and Fee payment.
- Unreserved Category- Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 20/-
Application Fee Payment Process:
- Candidates can remit the specific A/C of the Bank in two ways. He can pay the fees either through NEFT online or through Cash challan downloaded from the website of the OBC and paid at any branch of OBC at its designated counters.
- No other mode of payment (Draft, Cheque, IPO etc.) will be entertained.
- The fee of the application and processing can be remitted at:
- A/C Number: 12371171000065 (CBS Account)
- IFSC Code: ORBC0101237
- Branch: Sector 32, Gurgaon Branch
- Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
- In favor of: “OBC PROBATIONARY OFFICERS AND AGRICULTURE OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012”
Valid Score Card issued by IBPS for the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted during 2011.
Specific IBPS requirement:
- For PO : Minimum score from each subject of IBPS CWE should be 24 for unreserved categories and 21 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others. The TWSS (Total Weighted Standard Score) cutoff is 120 for Unreserved and 105 for others.
- For AO : Minimum score from each subject of IBPS CWE should be 24 for unreserved categories and 21 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others. The TWSS (Total Weighted Standard Score) cutoff is 112 for Unreserved and 104 for others.
Reservations for Positions:
As per the Presidential directives the backward as well as the scheduled categories of candidates will be entitled for reservation.
Out of total 425 posts for PO and AO, there will be 63 posts reserved for SC, 36 for ST, 113 for backward classes and 17 posts reserved for persons with disabilities. There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen.
Emoluments, Scale Pay, Provisions:
The candidates shortlisting for the posts will be eligible to receive the pay scale of JMGS-I at Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 for both categories of posts.
Apart from the scale pay, they are also eligible for DA, TA, HRA, Medical reimbursement, CCA, gratuity, PF, loan facilities as per the provision of the bank.
Candidates will have to serve a minimum period of 24 months from the date of joining in the bank for the post of Probationary Officers and Agriculture Officers.
- Age: The candidates must be within the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for applying. The age will be reckoned as on 1st July 2011 for PO and 1st December 2011 for Agriculture Officers. Relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed for privileged class under the Govt. of India directives.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India, A national of Bhutan or Nepal, a refugee of Tibetan origin, a person of Indian origin migrated to India on or before 1st January 1962 from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and East African countries, to be eligible for applying. The candidates, who are not permanent citizens of India, need to submit proof of their citizenship duly issued by a competent authority from Govt. of India.
- Academics: A candidate interested to apply for the positions must possess an University Degree in any discipline for PO and an University Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry or relate streams for AO positions.
Basic Knowledge in MS-Office with skills for computer operation is a mandatory requirement for all these positions.
For AO positions, Field experience in their relevant streams will be of added advantage.
Mode of Selection for Recruitment:
The selection for the mentioned posts will be conducted on the merit basis by short-listing the candidates on the basis of their IBPS Score obtained from the CWE for PO/MT or Specialist Officers through a Personal Interview.
The Personal Interview weightage will be of 50 marks, where there is cut-off of 40% marks for Unreserved and 35% for the reserved categories.
The candidates will be called for Interview in 1:3 ratios for Unreserved and 1:5 ratios for all reserved categories of posts.
Candidates are requested to keep the original as well as xerox of their proof of identity such as Driving License, Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc. to be produced during the Personal Interview phase. Without the verification of Identity the candidates will not be allowed to appear before the Interview Panel.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate can apply online through the website of the OBC at www.obcindia.co.in. It is requested to keep all documents, proof of fee payment as well as proof of special claims ready before applying online.
- Candidates are requested to practice acute caution during filling up their online application forms and to provide only that information which is factual and supported by appropriate documents and certificates.
- Once submitted online, no request in support of change of any information will be permitted.
- The candidates are requested to upload their photograph at the space provided in the application form.
- The applicants are further requested to keep two copies of finally submitted application form along with the supporting documents ready with originals and photocopies to present them before the Interview Panel.
- The candidates are advised to keep their email ID, Enrollment number and password safe, secure and operational for any further communication by the bank.
- The decision of bank will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any sort of miscreant activity, impersonation or canvassing will be strictly dealt with exemplary punishments.
- Any disputes as such will be subject to jurisdiction the Court of NCT of Delhi
- The bank reserves the right to alter or change any part of this notification as and when required without prior notice.
Read More About:
OBC PO and Agriculture Officers Recruitment| OBC PO and Agriculture Officers 2012| OBC Recruitment 2012