www.pnbindia.in – On-line application was invited by the Punjab National Bank to fill 775 Management Trainee posts in the month of February in JMG Scale-I. From Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in 2011 and have a valid score card issued by IBPS and who meet the eligibility criteria. So, Punjab National Bank finally released the interview cutoff for on the basis of IBPS TWS.
After conducting the first phase of the Recruitment Process through Interview , the bank has again called in for its second phase of the Interview process and information regarding can be obtained from PNB Management Trainee Interview Phase II.
- Post: Management Trainees ; JMG Scale-I;
- No of Vacancies: Total 775 ; SC 116; ST 58; OBC 209; General 392
- Pay scale: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Venue for interview process are Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chandigarh & Lucknow and interview process will continue from July 30, 2012 to first week of August.
- Due to having these few main interview venues candidates have to travel to reach their allotted and nearest interview venue.
- The interview will carry 100 marks & one has to secure 40 marks for qualifying in this stage.For final selection, your CWE marks would be combined with the above to prepare a merit list.
- Trainees will have to sign a service bond of 3 years worth amount of 2 lakh so that they can assure the bank that they will work continuously 3 years with the Punjab National Bank.
- All the candidates who are shortlisted for interview process have to take a printout of call letter from the official website of Punjab National bank after a week of announcement. The bank will not send them to your address by post. So keep a close eye of their website in the coming days.
This list contains the name of selected candidates with their roll number, interview date, interview venue, time and interview center.