PNB Management Trainee Interview Phase II
After conducting the first phase of the Recruitment Process through Interview , the bank has again called in for its second phase of the Interview process and information regarding can be obtained from PNB Management Trainee Interview Phase II.
- Post: Management Trainees ; JMG Scale-I;
- No of Vacancies: Total 775 ; SC 116; ST 58; OBC 209; General 392
- Pay scale: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Venue for interview process are Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chandigarh & Lucknow and interview process will continue from July 30, 2012 to first week of August.
- Due to having these few main interview venues candidates have to travel to reach their allotted and nearest interview venue.
- The interview will carry 100 marks & one has to secure 40 marks for qualifying in this stage.For final selection, your CWE marks would be combined with the above to prepare a merit list.
- Trainees will have to sign a service bond of 3 years worth amount of 2 lakh so that they can assure the bank that they will work continuously 3 years with the Punjab National Bank.
- All the candidates who are shortlisted for interview process have to take a printout of call letter from the official website of Punjab National bank after a week of announcement. The bank will not send them to your address by post. So keep a close eye of their website in the coming days.
This list contains the name of selected candidates with their roll number, interview date, interview venue, time and interview center.