Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Interview List 2012 : Punjab & Sind Bank was established in the 1908 by leading figures such as Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh to help the weaker sections of society. The bank is headquartered in New Delhi and presently has 1000 branches and offices spread throughout India, almost 400 in Punjab state.
The bank invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerical Cadre on probation for a period of six months.Punjab and Sind Bank with its clerical recruitment notification through Indian Banking Personnel Selection IBPS , has ultimated its selection process with its interview calls for the clerical staff.
Total No of Posts Invited : 800 Clerk
Important Dates :
- Opening date for online registration/ payment of application fee: 2 May 2012
- Closing date for online registration/ payment of application fee: 18 May 2012
- Last date for Reprint of application form: 20 May 2012
- Interview Commencement July 23 to July 31 , 2012.
Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility was similar to the other banks participating in the clerical recruitment process through Indian Banking Personnel Selection .
Cut Off :
- The bank has followed the standard recruitment procedure by shortlisting those candidates who qualify the required TWS score.
- The bank has not yet revealed any list of names or registration numbers through which one may know his/her present candidature status.
- In order to make the selection procedure clearer and easy , the bank has issued a state wise as well as category wise cut off list through which candodates may check their acc