Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012
Eligibility Criteria as on 01.07.2011 for Punjab & Sind Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2012:
- Post : Clerk
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 28 Years as on 1st
- Educational Qualification : Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates) in Higher Secondary examination/ 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized Board OR Graduation in any stream Or Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/ State/ UT Govt. August 2011
- Essential Requirements :
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 General Category: IBPS valid Score card holder, Reserved Categories: IBPS valid Score card holder
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 General Category: IBPS valid Score card holder Reserved Categories: IBPS valid Score card holder
- Candidates should have appeared from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply and should possess proficiency in Official Language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local/ State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and in which they have qualified.
Important Dates for Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 :
Payment of Application Fees : 02.05.2012
Opening date for Online Registration : 02.05.2012
Last Date for Online Registration (Including candidates from far-flung areas ) : 18.05.2012
Application Fees for Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012: For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 50/- and for all other candidate Rs. 200/-
Scale of pay for Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012: :Rs.7200/- Rs.19300/- (DA, HRA, CCA, Medical, LFC, Contributory Pension Scheme, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s Rules).
Emoluments for Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012: At present, initial monthly emoluments of Single Window Operator –“A” in Clerical cadre including DA, HRA, Transport allowance & pension contribution are approx. Rs.13800/- in a Metropolitan Centre. This may vary depending upon the place of posting (For 10+2 passed).