www.rgipt.ac.in Rajiv Gandhi Institute Technology of Petroleum Technology Ph.D Admission 2012| RGIPT Ph.D Admission 2012| RGIPT 2012 Admission|Rajiv Gandhi Institute Technology of Petroleum Technology Ph.D Admission|RGIPT
RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY (RGIPT)
(Institute of National Importance established under the Act of Parliament)
Rae Bareli (U.P.), India-229316, Phone No.- +91 535 2217427
Ph.D. Program at RGIPT, Rae Bareli
(Academic Session 2012-13)
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India established The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Rae Bareli, UP . RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “ Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB).
RGIPT, RaeBareli invites applications for the PhD. Programme for the year 2012-13 that strengthens exposure to specific field of research. . The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology.
Ph. D. Programme Discipline :
Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Geoinformatics, Management and English.
Admission in Ph.D. program is offered on the basis of an interview. Candidates called for the interview are paid to and fro single AC3 tier railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the venue of the interview. They have to produce evidence (railway ticket) in support of their claim.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) or CGPA/CPI of 6.5.
Students joining the PhD program as regular candidates will be considered for institute fellowship based on the following norms:
- Students with M.Tech./M.E./M.B.A. or equivalent degrees will be considered for monthly assistant-ship of Rs.20000/- for 3 years. Extension of time beyond 3 years (with or without assistant-ship) will be considered on a case to case basis. Candidate should have cleared GATE/NET as applicable to the specific discipline before or after master’s degree.
- Candidates with M.Sc./M.Com./M.A. degrees or equivalent, who have qualified GATE or National Level test (UGC/CSIR/NBHM etc.) will be considered for monthly assistant-ship of Rs.18000/- for 3 years. Extension beyond 3 years will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Application forms must be filled as per the specified format, to check Click Here.
- Print out of the application duly signed along with a DD of Rs. 500/- in favor of “Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology” payable at “Rae Bareli”.
- Last Date for the application Procedure is July 15, 2012.
- Please mark the envelope “Application form for PhD. Programme”.
- You are to carry all documents in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) along with a self attested photocopy of each at the time of interview.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli,
Ph: 0535-2704244, 2002593
Rajiv Gandhi Institute Technology of Petroleum Technology Ph.D Admission 2012| RGIPT Ph.D Admission 2012
- Sunrise University Law Admission 2012
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Admission 2012
- HIHT University MHA Admission 2012
- Jadavpur University Certificate Course 2012