Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for assistant Professors in Medicine Studies as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Medical Services from various disciplines pertaining to the specialization of Medical studies.
- Date of starting of receipt of RPSC Recruitment ONLINE Application 2012-13 : 9th August 2012
- Date of closing for Online Application: 22nd August 2012
- Date for payment of Application fees: In between 9th – 22nd August 2012
No. of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor (TB & Respiratory/ Pulmonary Medicine) – 7 posts
- Assistant professors (Psychiatry)- 11 posts
The eligible candidates who are selected for Assistant Professors, will be eligible for running Pay Scale with PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs 6500
- The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1st January 2013. However, the age relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules.
- Assistant Professors (TB & Respiratory/Pulmonary Medicine)- MD (TB)/MS(TB & Respiratory Diseases)/MD(Medicine) with TD DTD or DTCD/MD(TB & Chest Diseases)
- Assistant Professors (Psychiatry)/MD(Psychological Med)/MD in Medicine with Diploma in Psychological Medicine
Mode of Application:
All the interested candidates applying for above posts can do so going online on the RPSC official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- General and OBC – Rs 350
- OBC with Non-creamy layer and Special OBC (for candidates from Rajasthan only) – Rs250
- SC/ST and PWD – Rs 150
- The selection of candidate will follow srutiny of ONLINE Application, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by verification of documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment.