www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in – RPSC Recruitment Online Application : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the Government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
In the notification provided by RPSC regarding new recruitment , The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invited the applications for Public Relation Officer and Assistant Public Relation Officer posts.
Posts Invited For :
- Total : 40 vacancies available
- Public Relation Officer (PRO) : 6 posts and Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) : 34 posts.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The minimum age : 21 years while the maximum age : 37 years for PRO post as on January 1, 2012.
- The minimum age : 18 years while the maximum age : 42 years for APRO post as on January 1, 2012.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- In addition to a degree, a candidate must withheld a Diploma in Journalism for both PRO and APRO posts.
Important Details :
- Candidate have to register themselves online by paying Rs. 40/- as mandatory charges applicable to all.
- Application Fee for General Category is Rs. 350/- and for OBC is Rs. 250/- while for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 150.
Application Procedure :
- All the interested candidates applying for the above posts can do so by going online on the RPSC official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After Registering candidate have to print the form and send it to the RPSC office in stipulated given Date and Time.
- Candidates are requested to keep an extra printout of the application form, so as to produce at the time of the interview process after shortlisting.
- Last Date for application form submission : July 20,2012.