www.sail.co.in – Steel Authority of India Limited : SAIL is India’s largest steel producing company.With a turnover of Rs. 50,348 crore, the company is among the five Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.SAIL has five integrated steel plants, three special plants, and one subsidiary in different parts of the country.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment Exam Admit card is available on the official website of SAIL. The Admit card is for the written test for the vacancy of Management Trainees in SAIL.
SAIL Exam Admit card 2012 for Management Trainee Recruitment is available on SAIL’s official portal www.sail.co.in and the admit card also available on the website sail.shine.com.The written test of SAIL MT is scheduled on 15 July so it’s advisable for those who applied for the post to download the admit card immediately.As per the SAIL guidelines, the candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the written examination without the admit card.
Candidates can obtain their admit cards from below :
Eligibility Criteria :
- Upper Age is 30 years not born before May 01,2012.
- Management Trainee (Technical) : Degree with 65% aggregate of all semesters in Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy,E&T, Instrumentation,Ceramics and Chemical Engineering.
- Management Trainee (Administration) : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 60% and also a two year full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% in HR/PM & IR/Pers /MHROD for HR and Production/Operations/Materials Management for Materials discipline.
Important Details :
- Management Trainee (Technical exam) will be conducted in the Forenoon Session.
- Management Trainee (Administration exam) will be conducted in the Forenoon Session.
- Total No of posts invited for MT(Technical) : 408
- Total No of posts invited for MT(Administration) : 72