www.statebankofindia.com – SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment : State Bank of India has announced a clerical recruitment in its associate banks.Its India’s largest public sector bank anchored at Mumbai.
The bank does not come under a common examination process i.e. IBPS , rather the bank organization will be conducting a separate examination making it possible for other candidates who were devoid of IBPS.
Posts Invited :
- Clerk : 7740 Posts
Vacancies Breakup :
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) : 1400
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) : 1880
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) : 1160
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) : 2500
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) : 800
Important Dates :
- On-line Registration of Applications From : July 30 , 2012.
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : August 13, 2012.
- Payment of Fees – Offline : August 01, 2012 to August 17, 2012.
- Payment of Fees – Online : August 01, 2012 to August 13, 2012.
- Dates of Written Examination : : October 07,2012 and October 14,2012.
- Bank may conduct written test on more than two dates, if need be.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS).
- A graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 01.08.2012). Candidates born not earlier than 02.08.1984 and not later than 01.08.1994, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
- Proficiency in English and good knowledge of Computers will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to understand regional language, as they might be questioned regarding it.
Selection Procedure :
- The Bank will be conduction a Written exam consisting of questions on General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge/Marketing Aptitude.
- Their will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview in the ration of 1:3.
How to Apply :
- OFFLINE MODE :
- Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing
- fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after THREE working days from the date of payment of fees. Candidate must ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Three days after fee payment candidate will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called.
- ONLINE MODE :
- Candidates must follow steps 1 to 3 given under Offline Mode above.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, the candidate will be required to register again and make payment online.
The candidates are not required to send the application form to the Bank.