www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in – South Eastern Railway Recruitment For Disabled : South Eastern Railway announced a special recruitment of 363 posts for disabled persons. The closing date to submit the application form is 18:00, 6 August, 2012. The closing date for applications by ordinary post from North Eastern States and some other selected areas is 17.30, 21 August, 2012 (Check the notification link to check the places).
Read More About :
Posts Invited :
The vacancies available in South Eastern Railway recruitment 2012 for disabled is
- Jr. Stenographer (English), Commercial Clerk, Junior Clerk, Junior Accounts Clerk (Age : 18 to 40 years).
- Post Graduate Teacher (Bengali Literature) in Bengali Medium, Trained Graduate Teacher (English Literature), Primary School Teacher (Bengali Medium) (Age : 20 to 55 years).
- Lab. Supdt. Gr.III, Ticket Examiner, Goods Guard, Asstt. Station Master, Junior Engineer (Works), Junior Engineer (Drawing), Technician-III (Fitter), Technician-III (Fitter) C&W, Technician-III (Fitter) for Diesel Mechanic Wing/ Technician-III (Diesel Mechanic), Technician-III (Electric), and Technician-III (Diesel Electric).
Important Dates :
- Date of publication : July 07,2012.
- Date and Time of Closing : 18. 00 hrs , of August 06,2012.
- For candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and those residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by ordinary post is 17.30 hrs of August 21,2012.
Important Details :
- Candidates below matriculation are not eligible to apply for the posts.
- No fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
- Age Limit to various position differs which can be captivated from the Official Notice that has been revealed by the Railway authority.
- Where there is no reservation for candidates in the Special Recruitment Drive, persons selected against this recruitment drive will be placed in the appropriate Community namely SC/ST/OBC/General depending upon category to which they belong.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Junior Accounts Clerks and Junior Clerks should posses typing proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 20 wpm in Hindi and have to pass the exam before appointment.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to OBC candidates by 3 years and to SC/ST candidates by 5 years.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment for Disabled| SE Railway Recruitment 2012 For Disabled | Disabled Railway Recruitment
Related Posts :
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination Result
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment
- RRB Technician Recruitment 2012
- Latest Railway Recruitment 2012
- RPF SI/Constable Exam