www.southindianbank.com – South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment : South Indian Bank recently open new vacancies for clerical cadre (clerk) jobs. According to the bank, they are looking for eligible people who are ready to work anywhere across the country. No IBPS scorecard role in this recruitment project, candidates who matching with bank’s eligibility conditions may submit jobs applications with in the closing date.
Read More About :
Posts Detail :
- Probationary Clerk ( 40 posts) .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Age : Not more than 26 years as on 30.06.2012.
Important Details :
- Application fee Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST, to be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Hyderabad.
- Probation Period : 6 months. Confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
- Salary : As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
- Written Test (Tentative date is 19.08.2012) and Interview.
- Likely Centre for test : St. Mary‟s High School, Secunderabad.
- Candidates can obtain Application Form from Here.
General Conditions :
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Candidates having permanent address in the state of Andra Pradesh for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in Telugu apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- Application (Passport-size photograph pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. Applications unaccompanied by the self attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates will considered for rejection.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and they should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status.
- Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PRO. CLERKS” and send to Dy. General Manager, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- HYDERABAD, CHAI Complex, 157/6, Staff Road, Diamond Point, Secunderabad-500 009, A. P. so as to reach on or before 04.08.2012.