www.ssc.nic.in – Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level SSC CGL 2012 Exam is going to conduct on 01-07-2012 and on 08-07- 2012 by SSC . So it is very often that candidate will be looking for SSC CGL Answer Key of Tier 1 and Answer Key of Tier . As SSC CGL Tier 1 is an objective type paper so candidates need to fill the OMR sheet. With the help of SSC CGL Answer Key candidates can evaluate their performance in Tier 1 as well as in Tier 2.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Government of India will be announcing the results of SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) exam 2012 by the month of August. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Results will be declared at the official website of SSC.
Read More About :
About the Exam :
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was conducted on the first week of July 2012.
- Around 2 Lakh candidates took part in the written exam all across India.
- There were four subjects in the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination which are General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- All the question were in objective type multiple choice.
Important Detail :
- Staff Selection Commission scheduled the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination for September 15 and 16. Only those students, who have scored above the cut-off marks fixed by the SSC can be appear for the Tier 2 examination.
- The main objective of the Tier 1 exam is to choose the candidates for appearing in Tier-2 examination.
- However the marks of such selected candidates in Tier-1 will be considered for the final ranking of the candidates to select them for interview and selection.
- Candidates can check their