Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), Bangalore, invite application for the following posts in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India :
Last Date of Application for SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2012: 13/04/2012
- Research Investigator (Forestry) : 06 posts in Ministry of Environment and Forests
- Senior Technical Assistant : 01 post in the Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development, Ministry of Agriculture
- Senior Technical Assistant : 01 post, in the Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development, Ministry of Agriculture
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer : 10 posts in Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles
- Instructor (Fishing Technology) : 01 post in Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical & Engineering Training, Ministry of Agriculture
- Deputy Ranger : 04 posts in Forest Survey of India, Southern Zone, Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Fee Payable for SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2012: Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
How to Apply for SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2012: Application in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed with bold letters as “Application for the posts of ……………….. ” on or before 13/04/2012 (20/04/2012 for candidates from far-flung areas) to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034.