SSC LDC and DEO Recruitment
www.ssc.nic.in - SSC LDC and DEO Recruitment : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator 2012.All interested candidates seeking job opportunities into a government organization can apply for the Post of Lower division clerk and Data entry operator.
Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate must be a citizen of India and Indian subcontinent.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01.08.2012, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1994.
- Information relating to Relaxation of age limit for Reserved Categories and PWD can be obtained from the notification issued by the SSC.
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee :
- The application Fee is Rs. 100/-.
- For the candidates submitting the Paper Application : The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)“only. CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country.
- For the candidates submitting their applications On-line : The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-serviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Important Dates :
- Date of Examination: October 21,2012 & October 28,2012.
- Closing Date : August 10,2012.
Candidates can register themselves for the recruitment from below :
SSC LDC and DEO Recruitment| SSC Recruitment 2012| LDC/DEO Recruitment 2012
Related Posts :
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Results
- SSC CGL Answer Key and Cutoff Marks 2012 for Tier 1 & 2
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2012
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2012
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment for Various Posts
- Declaration of Result of Quarterly Typewriting Test By SSC